You know about the convenience and immediacy of live online events. You know they expand your organization’s reach and leave a lasting impact on member engagement and satisfaction.
But are you ready to take these real-time events to a whole new level? What strategies and techniques make these digital experiences even more dynamic, relevant and memorable?
Join John Leh, Lead Analyst and CEO at Talented Learning, as he hosts an expert panel:
– Katie Grier, Senior E-Learning & Data Analyst
– Nora Murphy, Online Learning Manager, Public Responsibility in Medicine and Resesarch
– Jessica Lane, Director of Client Success, Freestone LMS, Community Brands
- Strategies for developing a compelling theme and programming
- How to choose delivery methods that fit your audience
- Factors that drive effective content selection and creation
- How to showcase timely topics, while serving long-term professional interests
- What to consider when balancing educational quantity and quality
- Tips for selecting the right tools and technology