This webinar provides a roadmap about how to bridge the gap between member expectations and association technology.
The recent Community Brands Digital Member Study measured member satisfaction increases 23 percent when members view their organization as an early technology adopter. The study also found 83 percent of members are using their smartphone daily.
Knowing technology adoption and usage are at the forefront of the member experience, how can associations better align their technology strategies with what members are expecting?
During this webinar, we will cover:
- Key takeaways from the Community Brands Digital Member Study
- How to better align technology with experiences your members care about
- The role of mobile-first technology for delivering messages and content
- Sig VanDamme, Membership Software Evangelist, Community Brands
- Peggy Smith, Director of Product Marketing, Community Brands