You’ve rolled your eyes for the final time. You’ve complained enough about cute pet pictures and talk about lunch. Have it your way. Give up on social. It’s okay. You tried your best. It probably just doesn’t work for your organization.
So… today stop:
- Listening to member suggestions
- Researching what others are doing
- Curating content that’s helpful to your audience
- Providing resources for professional growth
- Conversing with members
- Honoring their achievements
- Connecting with people from your industry
- Being helpful
What? You haven’t been doing these things? Then you haven’t really tried social.