Associations and member organizations must develop a robust virtual presence in order to succeed in our “on-demand” economy, and utilize technology to help serve their members more efficiently as the market continues to shift.
Our September YourMembership (YM) CAE Thought Leadership Webinar, Becoming an 24/7 On-Demand Service Provider to Meet Member Expectations presented by JP Guilbault – CEO of YM, identified and broke down five shifts that currently drive the On Demand mentality and how they are impacting today’s member organizations. These shifts include:
- Technology – The shift to “easy and recognized value”
- The Cloud – The shift from custom connectivity to seamless access and sharing
- Analytics – The shift from guessing to knowing
- Social – The shift from “hard to find” to “easy to reach”
- Consumers – The shift to “on-demand and always connected”
If you missed the live webinar, be sure catch the recorded version on our YM YouTube Channel where you will also find an interview with JP in Episode 20 of Ask the Thought Leader which takes an even closer look at these shifts and insight into how your organization can overcome these challenges to succeed.
Join us for our next YM CAE Thought Leadership Webinar Series on October 7th with Jennifer Blenkle, Founder of Frameworks, as we share how Building Space for Change within Your Association can help you embrace new challenges as opportunities for success.