Accurate financial accounting and reporting is an essential piece of association management. But it’s often a common pain point for many associations. There are invoices, payment processing, reporting, batches, and more. Accounting and finance can be a headache, but it doesn’t have to be. Financial operations are an essential piece of your association management software (AMS) and your AMS should take the headache out of managing your association’s finances.
Tirrah Switzer, Product Marketing Manager, Community Brands
How can an AMS optimize your association’s financial operations? Here are a few ways that your AMS can make accounting and payment processing a breeze.
Effortlessly and securely accept payments
- Accept payments securely with integrated payment processing that meets the highest standard for security.
- Utilize separate bank accounts for different types of payments using the same form, such as dues and event registration.
- Enable automatic recurring billing for effortless dues renewal or recurring donations.
- Keep revenue incoming while giving your members easier options to engage with your association with monthly or quarterly installment payments.
- Never miss a recurring payment with account updater functionality that automatically updates credit card information.
Easily manage transactions and financial information.
- Automatically generate invoices for each transaction enabling your staff to focus on what matters – your members.
- Quickly view invoices and transaction information on member profiles.
- Empower members to self-service through their member profile.
- Say goodbye to dozens of spreadsheets by tracking and reporting on your finances directly from YourMembership.
Simplify processes by integrating with QuickBooks Online.
- Easily create a financial batch schedule to automatically batch and export your invoices and transactions into QuickBooks Online.
- Automatic sync with QuickBooks Online helps you save time, reduce errors and will reduce end of month headaches.
With these core benefits in mind, it should be a lot easier to tackle your financial operations. By integrating your membership and accounting software, your will drastically reduce the time spent on managing your association’s financial operations.
Take a step back and look at your processes. Are you working harder than you should be? If so, then its time start shopping for association management software that will reduce your financial headaches.