It’s not unusual for small associations to manage member data with spreadsheets and multiple systems when they’re just getting started. But as your organization grows, it’s time to move to association management software (AMS) built for associations at your stage of growth.
Many small associations are moving to YourMembership AMS to handle all aspects of membership management – member data, website, member portal, event registration, online member community, email marketing, and accounting and payment processing. As if an all-in-one AMS weren’t enough reason to love YourMembership AMS, here are five things clients love about it:
1. Support – when and how you need it
When your association team is small, sometimes you need help. YourMembership offers support in multiple ways to ensure you have access to the type of support you need, when you need it:
- Live daily chats and Q&A sessions
- Unity – A robust community of YourMembership administrators that share learnings and creative solutions to challenges that all associations face
- A support team that’s ready to step in when you need specific help
2. Tools to drive new revenue streams
There comes a point in every association when there’s a need to boost revenue. One of the big challenges is that you don’t want to turn off prospective and renewing members by simply raising the cost of dues. YourMembership AMS can help.
As part of the Community Brands integrated software suite for associations, it integrates with Community Brands’ solutions for learning management, career center, events, and more to help you deliver a great member experience and increase revenue.
Here are examples of ways associations use YourMembership AMS and the Community Brands software suite for associations to boost non-dues revenue:
- Set up an online store – Sell everything from branded merchandise and event registrations to donations and other non-dues items.
- Level up your job board – Not only attract more members and improve member retention, but also increase non-dues revenue by offering employers the option to pay to maximize exposure of their job postings.
- Deliver the offline learning experience online – Take the great content you’ve already pulled together for in-person events and extend it online. Offering online learning experiences will help your organization bring in revenue that you otherwise would not capture from members who are unable to attend your in-person events.
3. Reduced technology costs
Moving to an all-in-one AMS like YourMembership AMS reduces the number of systems you must pay for and maintain. Also, because YourMembership is hosted in the cloud, you don’t have to install software or pay for costly upgrades – it’s all included in the annual price.
Another thing: You don’t need to pay for a techie to manage YourMembership AMS. It’s easy to use, and we guide you through setup of your database and launch your system, so there’s no need to understand software coding or how databases work.
4. A better member experience
Here are just a few of the ways YourMembership AMS helps you improve the member experience:
- Online community – A mobile-responsive online community is built into YourMembership AMS to help you engage members online and promote community collaboration. They also allow you to provide members with personalized dynamic content, career and learning opportunities, and member benefits.
- End-to-end event management – Events play an important role in most associations. In the Community Brands benchmark report on small staff associations, 83 percent of respondents said that events were their number one source of non-dues revenue. YourMembership AMS helps you elevate the event experience for your members with tools to handle everything smoothly –event registration and session management to CE credits and badge printing.
5. Tools that make you look good
YourMembership AMS includes capabilities that make you more efficient and give you greater insight into your membership:
- Process automation – YourMembership AMS gives you an easy-to-use interface and simple workflows to streamline day-to-day operations. You can do things such as schedule automatic email renewal reminders and offer members the option of automatic credit card renewal.
- Reporting and dashboards – You can quickly gain visibility to member growth, retention rates, engagement scores, and more, so you can make data-driven decisions to move your organization forward.
Take the next step
Don’t you deserve an AMS solution you love? It’s time to move to an AMS for small associations at your stage of growth.
YourMembership is built for small-and-growing associations like yours. It offers a single platform for membership management and includes features such as automated workflows to streamline your association’s processes. It also provides online community capabilities for a modern member experience as well as configurable dashboards and reports for insights on the health of your organization.
Find out why clients love YourMembership AMS: Explore YourMembership AMS