Tirrah Switzer, Product Marketing Director, Community Brands
Just as Oprah introduced her favorite things list, we all deserve some delight this holiday season after the past two years. That’s why I tasted, tested and picked these truly incredible content pieces. Welcome to a new edition of “My Favorite Things.” (Unlike Oprah’s favorite things, these don’t cost a thing.)
What was important to me this year in selecting this list? Celebrating the extraordinary hard work of small staff association leaders and providing you top list of resources to help you achieve your goals.
Treat yourself with a short recharge and refresh break with my favorite content pieces of 2021.
- Data security – the perfect layer to help keep your member data warm. The tips in Protect your members’ data with multi-factor authentication are not only stylish, but they are also a dream come true to meeting cybersecurity requirements.
- Spread the love and Rekindle your relationship with lapsed members. This unique content piece provides three tactics that will instantly convey you care and rekindle the attraction that brought these members to your organization.
- As a former Volunteer Director, I say, every day is a good day to thank your volunteers. I’ve always been a fan of video and these Quick and easy ways to thank your association’s volunteers using videos remind me that I need to thank a volunteer!
- This hardworking content makes optimizing your marketing efforts a sure thing. Made of 100 percent product marketing best practices, How to use personas in your association’s marketing is a powerful tool for marketing your association.
- Taking your board on a tech budget journey? Keep everyone hydrated with this guide of What to include in your small-staff association’s tech budget. When you are parched, pop open this blog and pour yourself a cup of tech budget ambition. (Kudos to those readers that caught that Dolly Parton reference.)
Besides being adorable, this chic set of content has everything you need to kick-off 2022 with a bang!