YourMembership.com is a SaaS company that has built its reputation on outstanding customer service and is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our team as a Support Specialist. This position will be the primary point of contact for product assistance to the administrators of our online membership management software and an integral part of our organization’s mission to provide top-level support to our customers. The successful candidate must have excellent customer focus, a strong work ethic, and a desire to help this company grow. Bachelor’s degree required. Opportunities available in St. Petersburg, FL and Austin, TX. No telecommuting.
We are team-oriented, results-driven professionals. We encourage hard work and reward excellence. The office is an extension of us with creative pockets such as a lounge, snack area and a tiki bar. We’ve been profiled in the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Coolest Places to Work and we continue to invest in our employees and their surroundings.
Established in 1998 YourMembership.com is a software company located in downtown St. Petersburg, Fla. Our award-winning SaaS model membership management software and online community product is used by associations, corporations, non-profits and educational institutions all over the world. Learn more about us here.
We are the 2010 winner of Technology Company of the Year by the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and have been awarded six-straight WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association, including the 2011 Standard of Excellence in the Application Service Provider category.
- Ability to communicate complex technical details to a non-technical audience
- Must have a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly
- Must be able to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Excellent problem resolution, judgment, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with HTML and basic networking concepts such as DNS, SSL certificates, and etc
- Knowledge of a broad range of relevant multi-user computer systems, applications, and/or equipment
- Ability to test, and troubleshoot system software
- Competitive compensation
- 3 weeks paid leave
- Health, dental, vision, disability
- Paid parking
- Casual and fun work environment
Submit your résumé
Ready to join the YourMembership.com team? Apply now to learn more about our opportunities.