The luckiest of all days is upon us, and if you haven’t yet registered, it’s just your luck I’ve put together 7 reasons why you should make your travel plans today to attend Xperience 2017—A Conference for Everyone.
This year’s event will once again offer association leaders and their staff great educational and industry-building opportunities. You will have a chance of a lifetime to participate in:
- A stellar opening session, which will share fresh technological strategies gathered from hundreds of interactions with associations and their leaders during the past year.
- Keynote presentations with ASAE President and CEO John H. Graham, IV, FASAE, CAE and Make-A-Wish® President and CEO David Williams, as well as with Russ Klein, CEO of American Marketing Association.
- Leadership, industry, marketing and membership hands-on workshops and breakout sessions to develop your skills in this these pivotal areas of needed association success and growth.
- Mixers and networking events to get to know your peers and other industry leaders, as well as share what works and what doesn’t.
If you use YourMembership’s technology solutions to run your association, better member engagement and reduce costs, or you simply want to stay in the know about the future of associations, then you owe it to yourself, your organization and your members to attend Xperience17.
So, here are 7 reasons why you should attend Xperience17 from April 23 – 26, 2017, at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida.
- Enhance your association management software, learning management system and career center solutions knowledge, skills and expertise with valuable presentations and timely topics which are specifically designed for you (see the complete schedule of tracks and topics).
- Improve your technical and professional development in any number of areas by attending presentations and programs which offer a combined 20+ hours of CAE credits.
- Attend hands-on workshops, become inspired and learn by doing from YourMembership and industry experts about how to best use technology to improve member engagement and grow your association.
- Network with hundreds of like-minded colleagues to learn, share ideas and problem-solve challenges facing your association and the industry.
- Get a jumpstart on staying ahead in a tech-driven world by joining association industry and tech leaders for a lively exchange about the future of association technology.
- Celebrate success at mixers and happy hours, and have fun adventures at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Enjoy the beauty and magic Orlando offers, including a variety of Disney destinations.
Today’s your lucky day. For more information, visit the Xperience 2017 website. See you soon in Orlando!