Dues Collection + Membership Levels
Flexibility and a tiered membership structure are not only possible with YourMembership.com, they are the norm. We have designed our features to take into account even the most complicated membership models. Our features allow you to create multiple membership options and durations of terms. Unique pricing is easily assigned for each membership type, and you can create master and sub-accounts as well as set community access based on membership level.
In order to sustain an even greater range of online member dues collection practices and allow for organizational flexibility, we’ve added additional membership configuration options to the standard renewal practices. You can choose to prorate annual dues payments; provide an expiration grace period (in which members can sign in for a specified number of days after their memberships have expired) and adjust the way/time period in which you calculate dues. For instance, with renewal date calculation you can determine if expiration dates are calculated from the current date, member’s expiration date or the date of registration/renewal. We know that not every organization handles memberships in the same way. Our new membership renewal date options give you even more control and flexibility.
You are in control of introductory pricing and free memberships. You can implement recurring dues payment via real-time processing. And because data needs to be portable – you can export membership and dues data and transactions.
Dues Collection + Membership Levels let you:
- Create multiple membership options and durations
- Establish membership dues variables to affect pricing
- Set community access based on membership level
- Allow introductory pricing and/or free memberships
- Implement recurring dues payment via real-time processing
- Pro-rate annual dues payments
- Provide an expiration grace period on dues
- Allow members to pay membership dues in installments
- Export membership and dues data & transactions