Content Management System
YourMembership.com makes content creation and editing easy, even for those with no HTML and programming experience. If you’ve used Word you can master our editor. Our clients have complete content management control to create site pages, menus, forms and more.
From the backend of your site we give you quick links to several of the most used content areas including: the homepage slideshow; the resource manager (that houses all of your multimedia files for your site); custom forms and pages; directory search forms; file library; content areas (page summaries where you can access/edit and/or view all of your standard website pages) and contact information.
It’s easy to publish content via our WYSIWYG editor or use our plain text editor for advanced HTML and formatting. Create and manage you own custom CSS. If you have content from another site that you’d like to incorporate in your site on a regular basis (like a weather news feed, for instance), use the RSS feed integration.
From files to images to documents, our CMS makes it easy to upload/access your content. You can create site-wide collaborative wiki pages; create and manage custom menus, manage your layout and text; create site-wide file libraries and resource collections; and create micro-sites (sites independent of your page branding – perfect for stand-alone websites like special events or conferences) and mobile accessible content.
Complete control is yours with our content management system. You can manage access to main/sub menus and link to offsite content from your main menu. Security is essential so our CMS allows you to control public and member access on a per-page basis. You can also establish social/professional networking access to members.
Content is king on the Internet and we make it easy to add, edit and refresh content often. No need to bother your technology people. We give you user-friendly tools that help you make the most of showcasing your content.
The Content Management System allows for:
- Complete content management control to create site pages
- Publish content via WYSIWYG editor or plain text editor for advanced HTML and formatting
- Create and manage your own custom CSS
- Embed offsite content via RSS feed integration
- Upload/manage access to files, images and documents
- Create site-wide collaborative wiki pages
- Create and manage custom menu design, layout and text
- Control the access to main/sub menus
- Link to offsite content from main menu
- Create site-wide file libraries and resource collections
- Set public/member access security per page
- Create micro-sites and mobile accessible content
- Establish social/professional networking access to members